Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ten on Ten

So, a few weeks ago I stumbled across this blog and was instantly fascinated by the concept. On the tenth of every month you take one photo once an hour for ten hours. My love for photography far outweighs my skills so I thought this would be a great opportunity to practice. I also have a grand vision of making each month into a photo strip and then framing all 120 as a sort of "year in the life of." I'll get back to you on how well that works out. 

So yesterday I lugged my camera around with me to make sure that I didn't miss an hour and here are the results. I did have to spend 8 of my 10 hours at work so I was grasping at straws for some stimulating content by the end of the day. Hopefully by the end of this project I will be better at seeing the beauty in everyday things.

Enjoy,
Jenna









No comments: