Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last Chick Leaves our Nest

Well the day finally arrived, come hell or bad hair! Which thankfully we had none of. 

A Little Birdie Told Me was in attendance and looking mighty fine, if I do say so myself. I was very proud to have supplied all of the printed material, and it looked amazing. Here's a few pictures, all taken by Jay of Jamieson Dean Photography



Instead of seating cards, I decided to use our awesome and tasty chocolate bar labels. Not only were they functional, with guests names and table number written on them, but tasty too! We decided to display them in guitar cases to highlight the families musical talent (not mine, I stick to designing!!).








My husband (that word still sounds funny to me) and I really had the best time at our wedding; and that was largely due to our fabulous vendors. I remember how completely overwhelmed we were spending all of our spare time searching online, phoning a friend(s) and countless weekends driving from florist to florist; so I thought I'd pass along they're information for those of you planning a wedding or function.

The gorgeous and very yummy cake was from Lisa @ Cakeoholics Cakes



The beautiful flowers were from Kim @ Harvest Designs, 905.775.1412.





D.J. Adryin kept everyone on the dance floor well into the wee hours of the morning.


Last but not least, we hired a classical guitarist, Dunstan Morey to welcome guests before the service began, and also to entertain them while they were enjoying cocktails (and we were off having our pictures taken).

Hair and make-up available upon request.

Here's the rest of A Little Birdie Told Me; Danielle with her hubby and sweet pea, and Jenna being swept off her feet by her hubby.


The rest are some I think are standout photo's that Jay took, enjoy!










So there you have it, our big day in a blog post! Now if I could only sign my properly...
Nicole

No comments: